Details of the interview are as follows:
Candidate to bring the following documents during interview:
- Date: 16 March 2022, Wednesday
- Time: 10.00 am – 3.00 pm
- Venue: Level 1, HR Training Room, Prince Court Medical Centre 39, Jalan Kia Peng, 50450 Kuala Lumpur
(Opposite Terengganu Palace Jalan Kia Peng)
Qualification & Experience:
- Updated resume
- Original & copy of Certificates – SPM, Diploma, Degree, LJM, APC2021, Post Basic & etc.
- IC copy
- Passport Size Photograph – 1 piece
- Latest Payslip
- Diploma/Degree in Nursing.
- Registered with MNB.
- Possess a Valid Annual Practicing Certificate (APC) or;
- Valid Retention of Name (RON) with Malaysian Nursing Board.
- Good communication and customer orientation skill.
- Must be a Permanent Resident of Malaysia.
- Post Basic qualification in a relevant specialty areas (is an added advantage).
- Fresh graduate encourage to apply.
- Planning, implementing and evaluating all aspects of individualised nursing care which are evidence based practice; in collaboration with physicians and multidisciplinary to meet the needs of patients in accordance with Laws and Regulations; Policies and Standard Operating Procedure; International and Malaysian Patient Safety Goals; Accreditation and Nursing Standards; and Professional Code of Conduct.
Area of vacancies available:·
- Emergency Services
- Dialysis Services
- Operating Theatre
- Day Care
- OUTPATIENT CLINICS
Interested applicants may submit their resume to the email address: [email protected]
For more information, please contact Recruitment [email protected]
03-2160-000 ext: 1286 (Azlena)/ 1273 (Laila).