(a) Pre-Admission Screening Test
– Patient’s Pre-Admission screening test is to be maintained as RT-PCR.
– The test’s validity shall be no more than 5 days from the time the swab sample was collected.
(b) During Admission, Patient Requiring Procedure / Surgery
– For patients requiring procedures/surgery during admission, an RT-PCR repeat test is needed if the procedure/surgery is to be performed after 14 days from the date of the Previous Test.
(c) Post COVID-19 Patient Pre-Admission Screening
– For symptomatic or close contact Patients: RT-PCR or Xpress COVID (CT VALUE) is required.
– For asymptomatic and not known close contact with active COVID -19 patients, no testing is needed for 3 months.
Pre-requisite for Companion
PCMC will allow Visitors with strict adherence to the following policies:
The Visitor must meet the following criteria: