Urology Conditions and Procedures
- Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
- Lower urinary tract dysfunction in both Males and Females
- This includes poor urinary flow, urinary incontinence, Night-time urination, painful urination etc.
- Urinary stone disease which may affect the kidney, ureter or urinary bladder
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Male infertility
- Low testosterone
- Prostate Cancer
- Testicular anomalies and testicular cancer
- Bladder Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Varicocele ligation
- Benign Prostate Hyperplasia Treatment
- Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy (ESWL) for Kidney stones.
- Transurethral Resection of Prostate for prostate enlargement.
- Transurethral resection of bladder tumour
- Laparoscopic surgery
The core services offered by the department include:
Endoscopic procedures and treatments for:
- Benign prostatic enlargement
- Inflammation of the prostate
- Urinary tract infection
- Bladder, ureter and kidney stones
- Prostate, bladder and kidney cancers
- Paediatrics hypospadias and antireflux surgery
Open urological procedures such as:
- Simple and radical nephrectomy
- Partial nephrectomy
- Reimplantation of ureter for adults and children
- Surgery for Peyronie´s disease
- Urethroplasty and substitution urethroplasty
- Radical orchidectomy
- Surgery for penile trauma
Advanced sub-specialty procedures such as:
- Robotic radical prostatectomy, pyeloplasty and ureteric reimplantation
- Artificial urinary sphincter
- Penile curvature correction
- Laparoscopic and minimally invasive surgery
- Management of Renal Stones by ESWL
In addition, we also provide one-stop Prostate Cancer diagnosis and management such as:
- Transrectal ultrasound biopsies
- Management of advanced prostate cancer(Multidisciplinary approach)
- Will provide transperineal MRI fusion / targeted biopsy in the future
This department provides a comprehensive Urology care portfolio which includes diseases in both men and women. We also provide for the paediatric population for certain urological ailments.
This department houses a skilled and experienced team of specialists and nurses to effectively diagnose and treat disorders.
Proper care and management of a man’s health is an important step towards a healthy outlook on personal and social wellbeing. At the Urology department, we provide innovative medical and healthcare options to prevent and treat disease involving the kidneys, prostate and genitalia.